- Title: FASHION-NEW YORK/HEIDI KLUM Heidi Klum helps fashion brand INC celebrate 30 years
- Date: 11th September 2015
- Summary: VARIOUS OF INC PROMOTIONAL VIDEO AT PARTY
- Embargoed: 26th September 2015 13:00
- Topics: General
- Reuters ID: LVA7UG4H5DJWUS3CGVA8HWUJZ307
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Supermodel Heidi Klum hit the red carpet in New York on Thursday (September 10) to help fashion brand INC International Concepts celebrate its 30th year.
Klum and model Gabriel Aubry serve as the label's "campaign stars," which is exclusively sold at U.S. based department store Macy's.
For Klum, teaming up with the line is somewhat of a reunion.
"I started working with INC 18 years ago, I did my very first campaign with them -- a commercial and all the advertising. So I was super happy to be asked back for their big 30th anniversary celebration."
Thursday also marked the first day of New York Fashion Week: The Shows, where designers showcase their Spring 2016 collections.
The former model now serves as a judge and host on the U.S. television show "Project Runway," which will tape part of its finale during the week.
"It is a busy week. Today fashion week in New York officially started. Tomorrow, I'm going to have my big fashion show for 'Project Runway.' So I have a lot of very nervous designers right now because this is their big moment tomorrow," Klum said.
Model Karolina Kurkova, who has also modeled for INC, called the clothes wearable and affordable.
"It's something you can mix and it's fashionable, it's trendy. And you know, it doesn't break the bank which I think is always great," said Kurkova.
The veteran model is expecting her second child and said she will not let her baby bump slow her down as she navigates the seven day parade of shows.
"Lots of good attitude, making sure you keep hydrated and fed really well. Snacking all the time, eat whenever I can. But you know, I already have a six-year-old, I'm kind of running around all the time anyway whether it's fashion week or not. My house is fashion week everyday so."
Guests at the event were treated to a digital runway show and presentation of the brand's "limited edition capsule collection" which will be available in stores this month.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.