- Title: UK's Dominic Raab, ASEAN delegates arrive for regional forum
- Date: 31st July 2019
- Summary: BANGKOK, THAILAND (JULY 31, 2019) (REUTERS) MOTORCADE OF UK FOREIGN SECRETARY DOMINIC RAAB ARRIVING RAAB GETTING OUT OF CAR AND WALKING INTO CENTARA CONVENTION CENTER ASEAN 2019 LOGO ON GLASS PANE THAI PRIME MINISTER PRAYUTH CHAN-OCHA'S MOTORCADE ARRIVING PRAYUTH WALKING OUT OF CAR PRAYUTH AND ENTOURAGE WALKING INTO MEETING VENUE THAI FLAG FLYING MALAYSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SAIFUDDIN ABDULLAH GETTING OUT OF CAR SAIFUDDIN WALKING INTO MEETING VENUE POLICE OFFICER STOPPING CARS FILIPINO FOREIGN MINISTER TEODORO LOCSIN JR. GETTING OUT OF CAR LOCSIN LOCSIN AND ENTOURAGE WALKING INTO MEETING VENUE EXTERIOR OF MEETING VENUE AT CENTARA GRAND LOGO OF CENTARA GRAND SECURITY OFFICERS SIGN READING (English): "NO ENTRY, EXIT ONLY" SECURITY WALKING PAST BUILDING POLICE OFFICERS INSIDE BUILDING POLICE OFFICERS WALKING PAST VARIOUS OF EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL (EOD) TEAM INSPECTING MEETING VENUE
- Embargoed: 14th August 2019 04:04
- Keywords: Thailand ASEAN UK foreign secretary
- Location: BANGKOK, THAILAND
- City: BANGKOK, THAILAND
- Country: Thailand
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA001AQ3XNIF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:UK foreign secretary Dominic Raab, along with other Association of Southeast Asian Nations foreign ministers, arrived at the Centara convention center to attend the opening ceremony of a regional forum in Bangkok on Wednesday (July 31).
Top foreign diplomats from the Southeast Asian nations, along with six other dialogue partners gathered for the 3-day meeting, where security around the meeting venue has also been tightened.
The South China Sea, nuclear talks, and security threats are expected to top the agenda for this year's regional forum and related meetings.
(Production: Vorasit Satienlerk, Artorn Pookasook, Juarawee Kittisilpa)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None