- Title: Tightrope walker crosses river to open Prague circus festival
- Date: 16th August 2019
- Summary: WOMEN DANCING WITH FIRE HRADECKA PERFORMING FIRE DANCE PERFORMANCE IN PROGRESS CROWD WATCHING VARIOUS OF PERFORMERS DANCING WITH FIRE CROWD WATCHING VARIOUS OF PERFORMERS DANCING WITH FIRE CROWD APPLAUDING
- Embargoed: 30th August 2019 12:40
- Keywords: Czech circus festival tightrope walker tightrope walker crosses Vltava tightrope walker crosses river tightrope
- Location: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- City: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Country: Czech Republic
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA003ASLUP95
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: French tightrope artist Tatiana-Mosio Bongonga stunned hundreds of spectators in Prague on Wednesday (August 14) as she walked on a rope 35 metres (115 feet) above the Vltava River to open a circus festival.
Crowds gathered on the banks of the river and on bridges to watch as Bongonga strolled effortlessly across the 350-metre long rope without a security belt, in the longest walk the 35-year old has done.
Festival attendees were also delighted by performances from dance troupes spinning and juggling with fire to kick start the festival, which runs until September 1.
(Production: Jiri Skacel, Louisa Naks)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.