- Title: Dwayne Johnson reveals he married Lauren Hashian over weekend
- Date: 19th August 2019
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE - DECEMBER 13, 2017) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** JOHNSON WITH HASHIAN AND DAUGHTER JASMINE AT HOLLYWOOD STAR ON WALK OF FAME CEREMONY (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR, DWAYNE JOHNSON, AKA THE ROCK, SAYING: "Dammit, hold on. Yeah. I had to save this one for last ironically because she is number one. This woman is the most loving, caring, inspiring to me and to everyone she meets, woman and she is the mother of our beautiful daughter Jazzie who is here and we also just announced this past Monday that we are having baby number two. Ladies and gentlemen, my much better and better looking half, Lauren Hashian, I love you. Thank you and I'm so grateful to you." JOHNSON AND HASHIAN SITTING IN CROWD
- Embargoed: 2nd September 2019 17:27
- Keywords: Dwayne Johnson The Rock Lauren Hashian marriage Hawaii wedding
- Location: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES;
- City: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES;
- Country: USA
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts / Culture / Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA002ASVX8I5
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson, also known as The Rock, has revealed on Instagram that he is married to his longtime partner, Lauren Hashian.
In a post on Monday (August 19), Johnson posted a picture of the pair dressed in white with Hashian holding a bouquet, with a post reading "We do. August 18, 2019. Hawaii. Pomaika'i (blessed)".
The couple has been together for nearly a decade and they have two children, Jasmine and Tiana Gia.
Johnson was previously married to Dany Garcia, who still manages the "Jumanji" star.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None