- Title: Three injured in suspected attack near Israeli settlement - military
- Date: 23rd August 2019
- Summary: NEAR DOLEV SETTLEMENT, WEST BANK (AUGUST 23, 2019) (REUTERS) ISRAELI ARMY JEEPS AND PARAMEDICS AT SITE WHERE THREE PEOPLE WERE REPORTEDLY INJURED IN AN ATTACK NEAR SETTLEMENT VARIOUS OF AMBULANCE AT SITE SOLDIERS STANDING NEAR WATER SPRING VARIOUS OF ARMY AT SITE DOLEV SETTLEMENT SOLDIERS STANDING BY JEEPS AREA SURROUNDING SITE OF REPORTED ATTACK TWO SOLDIERS WALKING DOWN ROAD
- Embargoed: 6th September 2019 09:51
- Keywords: Israel settlement army injureds West Bank attack
- Location: NEAR DOLEV SETTLEMENT, WEST BANK
- City: NEAR DOLEV SETTLEMENT, WEST BANK
- Country: Palestinian Territories
- Topics: Conflicts/War/Peace
- Reuters ID: LVA001ATFVEX3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Three people were injured in a Palestinian attack near an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank, according to early reports by the Israeli military on Friday (August 23).
A military spokesman said the attack was carried out near Dolev, a settlement northwest of the Palestinian city of Ramallah.
"Three people appear to be injured at the scene," the spokesman said, adding that troops were searching the area.
Israeli news reports said the wounded were Israelis, and that Palestinians had thrown an explosive charge near a water spring popular with hikers in the hilly central region of the West Bank. The first reports came shortly after 10 a.m. (0700 GMT).
Israel's Magen David Adom ambulance service said it was treating three people in "serious condition", including a 46-year-old man, a 21-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman.
(Production: Ismail Khadder, Roleen Tafakji)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None