- Title: British PM Johnson meets India's Modi at G7 summit
- Date: 25th August 2019
- Summary: BIARRITZ, FRANCE (AUGUST 25, 2019) (AGENCY POOL) BRITISH PRIME MINISTER, BORIS JOHNSON, SHAKING HANDS WITH INDIAN PRIME MINISTER, NARENDRA MODI, DURING BILATERAL MEETING AT G7 SUMMIT MEETING IN PROGRESS JOHNSON DURING MEETING MODI DURING MEETING MEETING IN PROGRESS
- Embargoed: 8th September 2019 17:37
- Keywords: prime minister Britain protests police India Narendra Modi Boris Johnson G7 summit Biarritz
- Location: BIARRITZ, FRANCE
- City: BIARRITZ, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: G7,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA001ATPU5HJ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:British Prime Minister Boris Johnson met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday (August 25) on the sidelines of the G7 summit.
Leaders of the Group of Seven, the world's most industrialised countries, are meeting in the southwestern French city of Biarritz to tackle global issues including climate change, Iran and taxation on technology companies.
India is among some of the non-G7 countries invited to attend the meeting, along with Australia, Spain, Chile as well as various African nations.
(Production: Ardee Napolitano)
- Copyright Holder: POOL (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None