- Title: Catherine Deneuve and Hirokazu Kore-eda greet fans Venice
- Date: 28th August 2019
- Summary: VENICE, ITALY (AUGUST 28, 2019) (REUTERS) CAR ARRIVING ACTRESS, CATHERINE DENEUVE, GETTING OUT OF CAR WAVING AND MOVING AROUND CAR VARIOUS OF DENEUVE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS / POSING WITH FAN, TURNING TO GO IN CAMERA OPERATORS FILMING VARIOUS OF DENEUVE WALKING IN FOR NEWS CONFERENCE DIRECTOR, HIROKAZU KORE-EDA, OUTSIDE NEWS CONFERENCE VENUE, WAVING VARIOUS OF HIROKAZU KORE-EDA SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS HIROKAZU KORE-EDA SPEAKING TO JOURNALISTS (SOUNDBITE) (Japanese) DIRECTOR, HIROKAZU KORE-EDA, SAYING: ''It's my third visit here (Venice). I came here with my first feature - it was my first big break and I'm very grateful for that. It's a great feeling to be here and I enjoy the festival.'' VARIOUS OF KORE-EDA ENDING INTERVIEW AND WALKING AWAY KORE-EDA WITH CAST MEMBERS / ACTRESS, MANON CLAVEL, AND CHILD ACTRESS, CLEMENTINE GRENIER, ENTERING NEWS CONFERENCE
- Embargoed: 11th September 2019 14:39
- Keywords: Venice Film Festival arrivals The Truth La Verite Catherine Deneuve Juliette Binoche Hirokazu Kore-eda opening film
- Location: VENICE, ITALY
- City: VENICE, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA001AU4U1QL
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Japanese director Kore-eda Hirokazu and his cast from "The Truth" greeted fans at the Venice Film Festival on Wednesday (August 28).
Kore-eda's family drama set in France kicks off the 76th edition of the festival.
It's the first time Kore-eda has shot a film outside of Japan.
He was joined for the film's news conference by lead cast members including Catherine Deneuve and Juliette Binoche.
(Production: Christian Levaux, Sarah Mills)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None