- Title: Rihanna is Vogue Hong Kong cover star
- Date: 30th August 2019
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (RECENT - MAY 22, 2019) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** RIHANNA MINGLING WITH GUESTS AT "FENTY" FASHION LAUNCH NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE - SEPTEMBER 13, 2018) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF RIHANNA POSING FOR PICTURES AT HER CLARA LIONEL FOUNDATION'S FOURTH ANNUAL DIAMOND BALL VARIOUS OF RIHANNA TALKING TO REPORTERS AT DIAMOND BALL NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE - MAY 10, 2018) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF RIHANNA POSING FOR PICTURES AT LAUNCH OF HER LINGERIE LINE, SAVAGE X FENTY
- Embargoed: 13th September 2019 14:15
- Keywords: Forbes lmvh music singer Vogue Hong Kong fashion Rihanna fenty Richest woman
- Location: INTERNET / NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / PARIS, FRANCE
- City: INTERNET / NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: Hong Kong
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA004AUEUS79
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Rihanna is the September issue star of Vogue Hong Kong, the magazine announced on Friday (August 30).
Taking to social media, the style bible described her as an: "Icon for our times and the ultimate fashion force".
Styled by Vogue Hong Kong fashion director Anya Ziourova, Rihanna is seen in three different cover versions wearing Louis Vuitton.
Her new fashion label was unveiled in May 2019 with Vuitton parent company LVMH. It was considered a rare move by the French group to set up a brand from scratch as it taps into soaring demand for celebrity collaborations in the luxury world.
In June, the Barbadian singer was named the richest woman in music by Forbes magazine.
The 31-year-old is estimated to have a net worth of $600 million despite not releasing a new album in three years.
She has overtaken the likes of Madonna, who is the second-richest female musician with $570 million and Beyonce, who is estimated to be worth $400 million.
The musician started her own makeup and fashion brand Fenty Beauty in 2017.
Rihanna (full name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty) has won nine Grammy Awards and has had many successful endeavours as an entrepreneur.
The singer was named as one of "The 100 most influential people of 2018" by Time magazine.
(Production: Jayson Mansaray)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None