- Title: Schwarzenegger in the Oval Office for Kung Fury 2
- Date: 17th September 2019
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE - OCTOBER 8, 2003) (REUTERS) (ORIGINALLY 4:3) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF SCHWARZENEGGER WALKING TO PODIUM FOR NEWS CONFERENCE WHEN GOVERNOR-ELECT OF CALIFORNIA SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (FILE - SEPTEMBER 15, 2010) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF SCHWARZENEGGER GREETING U.S. TROOPS WHEN GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA MAN HOLDING DVD OF "TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY" SCHWARZENEGGER PATTING BABY VIENNA, AUSTRIA (FILE - MAY 28, 2019) (REUTERS) CLIMATE ACTIVIST, GRETA THUNBERG, SITTING WITH ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER AT EVENT THUNBERG SITTING SCHWARZENEGGER SITTING BERLIN, GERMANY (FILE - JUNE 21, 2015) (REUTERS) SCHWARZENEGGER SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FANS SCREAMING AND HOLDING OUT PICTURES TO SIGN SCHWARZENEGGER SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS, WALKING AWAY
- Embargoed: 1st October 2019 09:31
- Keywords: Arnold Schwarzenegger Kung Fury 2 David Sandberg USA United States film movie
- Location: VARIOUS
- City: VARIOUS
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA003AX1QGR1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Arnold Schwarzenegger looks completely at home in the Oval Office: feet up on the desk, cigar in hand.
But Arnie isn't standing for election: he's filming "Kung Fury 2", a new martial-arts comedy romp starring and directed by David Sandberg.
The movie is based on Sandberg's 2015 short film and as well as Schwarzenegger's turn as president, the plot will see Michael Fassbender, Alexandra Schipp and David Hasselhoff in a wild mash-up between Kung Fu, police action and time-travelling Nazis.
Off-screen, Schwarzenegger was real-life Governor of California from 2003-2011. He has since been a vocal climate campaigner.
Best known for his roles in the Terminator series of films, Austrian-born Schwarzenegger would not be allowed to run for U.S. president as the constitution bars bids from anyone who isn't a "natural born citizen".
(Production: Tara Oakes)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None