- Title: England hold training at Sapporo Dome ahead of clash against Tonga
- Date: 20th September 2019
- Summary: SAPPORO, JAPAN (SEPTEMBER 20, 2019) (REUTERS) ENGLAND RUGBY SQUAD DOING HIGHSTEP TRAINING ON PITCH ENGLAND FORWARDS STRETCHING JOE COKANASIGA (L), OWEN FARRELL (C), ELLIOT DALY (R) STRETCHING ENGLAND FORWARDS PACK WARMING UP VARIOUS OF PLAYERS LYING ON PITCH STRETCHING JAMIE GEORGE THROWING BALL FROM SIDELINE JONNY MAY CATCHING BALL, RUNNING ACROSS PITCH TO JOIN TEAM HUDDLE PLAYERS IN HUDDLE UNDER LIGHTS OF SAPPORO DOME
- Embargoed: 4th October 2019 04:14
- Keywords: England rugby Sapporo World Cup Tonga Japan
- Location: SAPPORO, JAPAN
- City: SAPPORO, JAPAN
- Country: Japan
- Topics: Rugby Union,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA001AXGMWXR
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: England rugby squad held a training session at Sapporo Dome indoor pitch on Friday (September 20), two days ahead of their opening World Cup match in Pool C.
England, who were knocked out in the Pool phase on home soil four years ago, are one of the favourites to win under head coach Eddie Jones when they take on Tonga on Sunday (September 22).
England and Tonga are in Pool C with France, Argentina, and the USA.
(Production: Jill Gralow, Yoko Kono)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None