- Title: Kardashian meets Armenian PM, poses for selfies with fans
- Date: 9th October 2019
- Summary: YEREVAN, ARMENIA (OCTOBER 9, 2019) (REUTERS) KARDASHIAN LEAVING MAIN GOVERNMENT BUILDING/POSING FOR SELFIES WITH WAITING FANS PEOPLE WATCHING AND TAKING PICTURES, KARDASHIAN WALKING TO CAR ASKED BY REPORTER (English) 'How did it go?' Replies: 'It went really well thank you!', KARDASHIAN GETTING IN CAR CARS LEAVING VARIOUS OF EXTERIOR OF GOVERNMENT BUILDING
- Embargoed: 23rd October 2019 16:18
- Keywords: Kim Kardashian Nikol Pashinyan Kardashian in Armenia
- Location: YEREVAN, ARMENIA
- City: YEREVAN, ARMENIA
- Country: Armenia
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts / Culture / Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA003B0DIW5J
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: U.S. Reality and social media star Kim Kardashian met the Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on Wednesday (October 9), posing for a selfie with him as he thanked her for bringing more attention to Armenia.
Kardashian, who has 148 million followers on Instagram, has been in the capital Yerevan to speak at an annual tech conference the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT).
Kardashian's ancestors came from Armenia and in addition to the conference her trip has included seeing three of her four children baptised on Monday (October 7) in the country's main cathedral Echmiadzin. Her elder daughter, North, was baptised in 2015 in the Armenian church in Jerusalem.
She was surrounded by fans as she left the hotel ahead of the meeting with Pashinyan and then again as she made her way out of the Government building.
When asked by a reporter Kardashian said that the meeting went well.
Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney, with whom she's traveling, have also met with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian during their trip.
(Production: Anastasia Adasheva, David Chkhikvishvili, Sarah Mills)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None