- Title: Chinese delegation departs USTR building as U.S. trade talks conclude
- Date: 11th October 2019
- Summary: WASHINGTON, D.C., UNITED STATES (OCTOBER 11, 2019) (REUTERS) CHINA'S VICE PREMIER LIU HE AND U.S. TRADE REPRESENTATIVE ROBERT LIGHTHIZER SHAKING HANDS OUTSIDE THE OFFICE OF THE U.S. TRADE REPRESENTATIVE LIU GETTING INTO VEHICLE CARS MOVING PAST MEDIA GATHERED AND TURNING DOWN A STREET
- Embargoed: 25th October 2019 17:37
- Keywords: Trade China Lighthizer Vice Premier Liu He
- Location: WASHINGTON, D.C., UNITED STATES
- City: WASHINGTON, D.C., UNITED STATES
- Country: USA
- Topics: Government/Politics,International Trade
- Reuters ID: LVA001B0NN9S7
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Chinese officials, led by Vice Premier Liu He, departed the U.S. Trade Representative's office on Friday (October 11), signaling that two days of U.S.-China trade talks had concluded.
Liu is due to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump in the White House at 2:45 p.m. EDT (1845 GMT).
It was unclear when Liu and the Chinese delegation would return to Beijing. A Chinese official told Reuters that there was concern that he would not be able to make the final Air China flight from Washington's Dulles Airport to Beijing on Friday at 4:05 p.m. EDT.
(Production: Greg Savoy)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None