- Title: Models strut on catwalk in art museum for Moscow Fashion Week
- Date: 15th October 2019
- Summary: MOSCOW, RUSSIA (OCTOBER 15, 2019) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF FASHION MODELS MODELLING DESIGNS BY RUSSIAN FASHION DESIGNER ALENA AKHMADULLINA WALKING ON CATWALK IN COLUMN HALL OF PUSHKIN ART MUSEUM PHOTOGRAPHERS TAKING PHOTOS FASHION MODELS IN DESIGNER CLOTHES WITH TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN ELEMENTS WALKING ON CATWALK CELL PHONE RECORDING SHOW PEOPLE WATCHING MODELS WALKING ON CATWALK MODEL PASSING BY ANCIENT STATUES AT MUSEUM AUDIENCE WATCHING FASHION MODEL IN FUR OUTFIT WALKING STATUES / MODELS DRESSED IN OUTFIT WITH TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN ELEMENTS
- Embargoed: 29th October 2019 11:11
- Keywords: fashion show fashion week runway runway in museum Pishkin museum Moscow museum
- Location: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- City: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA001B17K4S9
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Moscow's Pushkin Museum broke with tradition on Monday night (October 14) opening its doors to models and fashionistas as part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia.
Its black and white marble statues provided the backdrop to the unveiling of Russian fashion designer Alena Akhmadullina's colourful Spring-Summer 2020 collection.
The clothing range takes inspiration from Russian artist Mikhail Vrubel's painting The Swan Princess, combining traditional Russian motifs with modern fashion trends.
Swans and traditional Russian headdresses, or kokoshniks, feature in the collection.
Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week Russia will run in Moscow until Saturday (October 19) featuring 114 designers.
(Production: Gennadiy Novik, Peter Scott, Kateryna Malofieieva)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.