- Title: Singer Marc Anthony's 120-foot yacht destroyed by fire in Miami
- Date: 19th December 2019
- Summary: MEXICO CITY, MEXICO (FILE - JUNE 11, 2016) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF ANTHONY PERFORMING AND DANCING AT FREE CONCERT
- Embargoed: 2nd January 2020 22:39
- Keywords: Anthony Boat Fire Marc Miami Yacht
- Location: MIAMI, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES; LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; MEXICO CITY, MEXICO
- City: MIAMI, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES; LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; MEXICO CITY, MEXICO
- Country: USA
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts / Culture / Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA003BAN8PXP
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: A 120-foot yacht worth an estimated $7 million belonging to singer Marc Anthony caught fire and capsized Wednesday night in Miami, Florida.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue arrived at 7:30 pm and after fighting the blaze for two hours, were able to extinguish the flames and prevent them the blaze from spreading to any nearby boats.
The cause of the blaze is unknown and no-one was injured.
Anthony was not on the yacht when the fire started and all crew members have been accounted for.
Anthony is a two-time Grammy Award winner and a six-time Latin Grammy Award winner and has sold more than 12 million albums worldwide.
He was previously married to Jennifer Lopez.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.