- Title: What to do when there's no football in Qatar - head to the desert
- Date: 20th December 2019
- Summary: DOHA, QATAR (DECEMBER 19, 2019) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF FOOTBALL FANS IN DESERT VARIOUS OF DESERT CAMP 4X4 VEHICLES ABOUT TO GO ON DUNES ON BOARD SHOT VEHICLES DRIVING THROUGH DESERT DESERT AS SEEN THROUGH WINDOW OF 4X4 VEHICLE VARIOUS OF SUNSET IN THE DESERT
- Embargoed: 3rd January 2020 15:30
- Keywords: Club World Cup Qatar desert
- Location: DOHA, QATAR
- City: DOHA, QATAR
- Country: Qatar
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA001BAS777J
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Soccer fans in Qatar for the Club World Cup have been experiencing the country's desert, which will be one of the key tourist attractions during the World Cup in two years time.
With weather in December much cooler than the unbearable summer months, the desert offers a sense of wilderness, as well as the thrill of dune bashing.
That's when explorers take to 4x4 vehicles and drive up and down sand dunes.
(Production: Abdelhadi Rahami and Iain Axon)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None