- Title: Chinaâ€™s Wang Yi discusses boundary issues with Indiaâ€™s security advisor
- Date: 21st December 2019
- Summary: NEW DELHI, INDIA (DECEMBER 21, 2019) (ANI - NO USE INDIA) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** FOREIGN MINISTER OF CHINA, WANG YI AND INDIA'S NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, AJIT DOVAL ARRIVING ALONG WITH DELEGATES VARIOUS OF WANG AND DOVAL SHAKING HANDS AS THEY POSE FOR PHOTOGRAPHS/WANG AND DOVAL LEAVING DOVAL AND INDIAN DELEGATES SEATED MEETING IN PROGRESS
- Embargoed: 4th January 2020 06:37
- Keywords: Ajit Doval China India Wang Yi bilateral ties meeting
- Location: NEW DELHI INDIA
- City: NEW DELHI INDIA
- Country: India
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA001BAX4DVZ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi held talks with India's National Security Advisor Ajit Doval on boundary issues in New Delhi on Saturday (December 21).
Wang was accompanied by special representatives from China for the 22nd meeting on 'Settlement of the India-China Boundary Question'.
The meeting comes after Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's second informal summit in southern Tamil Nadu state earlier this year.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None