- Title: Bollywood actor launches song from his upcoming 3D dance film
- Date: 27th December 2019
- Summary: (SOUNDBITE) (English and Hindi) CANADIAN DANCER AND ACTRESS, NORA FATEHI, SAYING: "I am so excited, I am so happy, I am so ecstatic, I am very very happy. And it's always been a dream of mine since entering Bollywood, to do a film with Varun Dhawan." DHAWAN, FATHEHI, FILMMAKER AND CHOREOGRAPHER REMO D'SOUZA (EXTREME RIGHT) AND HIS WIFE LIZELLE D'SOUZA (SECOND FROM RIGHT) STANDING ON STAGE (SOUNDBITE) (Hindi) FILMMAKER AND CHOREOGRAPHER, REMO D'SOUZA, SAYING: "I am very happy. It feels nice when our work is appreciated. Usually, it happens that the trailer drops in and then the song and the reactions fluctuate. But the reaction on this (song) is so nice that we are very happy."
- Embargoed: 10th January 2020 12:47
- Keywords: Bollywood Garmi Nora Fatehi Remo D'souza Street Dancer 3D Varun Dhawan
- Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- City: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Music
- Reuters ID: LVA002BBR2ZPR
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan and Canadian dancer and actress Nora Fatehi on Thursday (December 26), launched a new song 'Garmi' (hot) from their upcoming film, Street Dancer 3D, in India's showbiz capital Mumbai.
Dhawan and Fatehi grooved to the dance number, while the energy of the fans was palpable as they were also seen shaking a leg with their favourite stars.
The director of the film Remo D'souza said the reactions pouring in for the trailer of the dance-based film and songs were great and he was extremely happy about it.
'Street Dancer 3D' is the third installment of the successful dance franchise 'Any Body Can Dance' (ABCD).
The film that also stars Indian choreographer, director, producer, and actor, Prabhu Deva and actress Shraddha Kapoor will release across the country on January 24, 2020.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None