- Title: Moscow starts construction of new hospital for coronavirus patients
- Date: 13th March 2020
- Summary: MOSCOW, RUSSIA (MARCH 13, 2020) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF WORKERS AND MACHINERY AT CONSTRUCTION SITE OF NEW HOSPITAL VIEW OF CONSTRUCTION SITE EXCAVATORS DIGGING CONSTRUCTION SITE VIEW VARIOUS OF WORKERS STANDING CRANE MOVING TEMPORARY HOUSING VARIOUS OF WORKER UNPACKING CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS VARIOUS OF CRANE AND CONCRETE PADS VIEW OF MOSCOW HOSPITAL AT KOMMUNARKA WHERE CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS ARE BEING TREATED PEOPLE WALKING OUTSIDE OF HOSPITAL FENCE, AMBULANCE DRIVING INSIDE AMBULANCE DRIVING AT HOSPITAL TERRITORY AMBULANCES BEHIND FENCE WOMEN NEAR HOSPITAL ENTRANCE AMBULANCE DRIVING
- Keywords: COVID-2019 construction site coronavirus hospital hospital for coronavirus preventive measures
- Reuters ID: LVA001C4VXS93
- Location: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- City: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Duration: 00:01:35
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Topics: Health/Medicine
- Story Text: Russia started construction of a new infectious hospital as a part of measures to contain coronavirus, Moscow mayor official site reported on Friday (March 13).
Upon completion, up to 500 patients could be treated.
Russia says it has officially recorded 45 cases of coronavirus and that nobody has died. There are 24 confirmed coronavirus cases in Moscow, some of them receive currently medical treatment at Kommunarka hospital.
(Production: Alexander Reshetnikov, Dmitry Turlyun)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:27th March 2020 14:32
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None