- Title: Fashion week in Mumbai gets grand opening despite coronavirus fears
- Date: 14th March 2020
- Summary: ACID ATTACK SURVIVOR WALKING THE RAMP INDIAN DESIGNER ROHIT VERMA AND RAUTELA ARRIVING ON STAGE AS MODELS CLAP AND GREETING AUDIENCE/ VERMA DANCING FLAUNTING HIS LONG SKIRT DRESS/ RAUTELA, VERMA, AND OTHER MODELS POSING FOR PHOTOS AND CLAPPING RAUTELA AND OTHERS GREETING THE AUDIENCE AND CLAPPING
- Keywords: Bombay Times Fashion Week India Mumbai Rohit Verma Urvashi Rautela fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA003C50WB4F
- Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- City: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Duration: 00:00:55
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Fashion
- Story Text: Grand annual style event, Bombay Times Fashion Week, opened on a chic note in India's showbiz capital of Mumbai on Friday (March 13).
Indian designer Rohit Verma showcased his Bengali festive collection, named 'Sindoor Khela'. Wearing a long skirt dress, Verma came with models representing every aspect of diversity, from the LGBT community to elderly and even acid attack survivors.
Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela turned showstopper for Verma as she dazzled in her traditional outfit.
The first day of Bombay Times Fashion Week was themed 'Glamour With A Purpose'. Despite coronavirus threats, the show was packed to its capacity.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:28th March 2020 07:52
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.