- Title: Motor racing-Mugello to host Ferrari's 1,000th Formula One race
- Date: 10th July 2020
- Summary: SOCHI, RUSSIA (OCTOBER 5, 2015) (REUTERS) SOCHI AUTODROME CLEANING TRUCK DRIVING AT SOCHI AUTODROME FLAGS SOCHI AUTODROME VOLUNTEERS WALKING OUT OF VENUE AUTODROME VARIOUS OF STANDS
- Embargoed: 24th July 2020 12:32
- Keywords: Formula 1 Mugello Sochi
- Location: SOCHI, RUSSIA / MUGELLO, ITALY
- City: SOCHI, RUSSIA / MUGELLO, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Motor Racing,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA003CM88XMN
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Italy's Mugello circuit will make its debut on the Formula One calendar in September to host Ferrari's 1,000th grand prix, the sport announced on Friday (July 10), with Russia's race in Sochi also confirmed.
The Sept. 13 race, to be called the Grand Prix of Tuscany Ferrari 1,000, will follow on from the Sept. 6 Italian Grand Prix at Monza as the ninth round of a season that has been heavily revised due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Russia will be the 10th race on Sept. 27. Formula One said in a statement it still expected to stage between 15-18 rounds in a championship that started at Austria's Red Bull Ring last weekend.
(Production: Iain Axon)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None