- Title: Indian techies design cheap electric moped for effective transportation
- Date: 10th July 2020
- Summary: VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA (JULY 10, 2020) (ANI - NO USE INDIA) VARIOUS OF STUDENTS MAKING ELECTRIC MOPED VARIOUS OF STUDENT LOOKING AT MOPED STUDENTS CHECKING BRAKE OF MOPED STUDENTS EXPLAINING ABOUT BATTERY OF MOPED VARIOUS OF STUDENT RIDING MOPED (SOUNDBITE) (Hindi) STUDENT INVOLVED IN MAKING MOPED, SHASHANK CHAUHAN, SAYING: "The moped can run up to 18-20 kilometres if we charge it onceâ€¦it takes two hours to charge it fully. If we calculate the average then it will cost 0.20 rupees per kilometre." VARIOUS OF STUDENTS RIDING MOPED ON ROAD (SOUNDBITE) (Hindi) STUDENT INVOLVED IN MAKING MOPED, HARDIK PADHARIYA, SAYING: "There should be an electric vehicle company in Indiaâ€¦people will get jobs and we will get innovative ideas for business in this sector. We will also get sponsorships in the eclectic vehicle business." VARIOUS OF STUDENTS RIDING MOPED ON ROAD
- Embargoed: 24th July 2020 18:37
- Keywords: Gujarat India Vadodara bicycle electric vehicle invention moped students
- Location: VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA
- City: VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA
- Country: India
- Topics: Science
- Reuters ID: LVA001CM87VPR
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Students of automobile engineering in India's eastern Vadodara city have designed a cheap electric moped bike, which can accommodate two people.
The moped can cover a distance of 20 kilometres after charging it for two hours.
The students involved in the making the moped were seen making rounds on the streets on Friday (July 10).
The students are keen on getting their invention on the road and want that the bike reaches the common man.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None