- Title: Drive-through tests set up to combat COVID-19 clusters in NW France
- Date: 15th July 2020
- Summary: LAVAL, FRANCE (JULY 15, 2020) (REUTERS) STAFF AT DRIVE-THROUGH TEST STAFF CONDUCTING TEST VARIOUS OF DRIVE-THROUGH TEST SAMPLE BEING PUT INTO PLASTIC BAG VARIOUS OF DRIVE-THROUGH PERSON GOING THROUGH TEST TENT NEXT TO GYMNASIUM THAT HAS BEEN TURNED INTO TEST CENTRE QUEUE STAFF ASKING WOMAN IF SHE HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WITH COVID-19, WOMAN RESPONDING NO STAFF SPRAYING CHAIR WITH DISINFECTANT VARIOUS OF TEST BEING CARRIED OUT MAN LEAVING/ STAFF DISINFECTING HANDS
- Embargoed: 29th July 2020 16:38
- Keywords: cluster testing
- Location: LAVAL, FRANCE
- City: LAVAL, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: Health/Medicine
- Reuters ID: LVA001CMX85S7
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Gyms have been turned into COVID-19 test centres and drive-through tests have been set up in northwestern France this week after a rash of new infections.
In the department of Mayenne six clusters have been identified in recent weeks.
Four of the clusters have been located in the department's administrative centre of Laval, including a slaughterhouse, a nursing home and a school.
Laval has 5,874 citizens infected with COVID-19 since March, according to figures released on Tuesday (July 14).
(Production: Stephane Mahe, Yiming Woo)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None