- Title: Britain's Prime Minister Johnson to wed fiancee Symonds next summer â€“ The Sun
- Date: 23rd May 2021
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (FILE - DECEMBER 13, 2019) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** JOHNSON AND SYMONDS WALKING UP STEPS TOWARDS ENTRANCE / JOHNSON RAISING BOTH ARMS IN AIR / SYMONDS AND JOHNSON HUGGING PERSON STANDING INSIDE BUILDING AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION
- Embargoed: 6th June 2021 23:52
- Keywords: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Carrie Symonds wedding
- Location: LONDON AND MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- City: LONDON AND MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Europe,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA002EE785DZ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his fiancee Carrie Symonds have sent wedding invitations to family and friends for July 30, 2022, the Sun reported on Sunday (May 23).
Details of the coupleâ€™s wedding destination remains a closely guarded secret, according to The Sun.
In February 2020, Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds said they were engaged to be married.
Johnson, 56, and Symonds, 33, have been living together in Downing Street since Johnson became prime minister in 2019. They share a son named Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson, born last year.
Johnson, known for his rumpled appearance and flamboyant oratory, was previously married to Marina Wheeler, and they had four children together. They announced in September 2018 that they had separated and would divorce after 25 years of marriage.
Johnson was also married once before Wheeler to Allegra Mostyn-Owen, and Symonds will be his third wife.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None