- Title: Alec Baldwin turns the red carpet into matching family affair
- Date: 23rd June 2021
- Summary: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (JUNE 22, 2021) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** ACTRESS AMY SEDARIS POSING FOR PICTURES (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS AMY SEDARIS SAYING: (ON WHY THE FILMS ARE POPULAR) "Well the first one was so funny and when you watch the first one, you're like, clearly there's going to be a second one. But I like now that I get to play more of a girl, the girl in charge, you know, little Tina." VARIOUS OF BALDWIN AND SEDARIS POSING FOR PICTURES (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS AMY SEDARIS SAYING: (ON IF AUDIENCES WILL GO TO THE THEATER TO SEE THE FILM) "You know, I think, I think people are going to be eager to get in. I mean, it seems like right now people are just - mask off, they are doing it. I'm back at the gym, I love it, it feels so good, right? I mean, it's good they have an option. They can watch it at home, too on Peacock. So, at least you have a choice, we're not forcing anyone to go out to a movie theater." COMPOSER HANS ZIMMER POSING FOR PICTURES ZIMMER WITH WIFE SUZANNE ZIMMER POSING FOR PICTURES DIRECTOR TOM MCGRATH SPEAKING TO REPORTER EXTERIOR OF SVA THEATER
- Embargoed: 7th July 2021 02:34
- Keywords: alec baldwin boss baby cartoon film movie premiere red carpet
- Location: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / UNKNOWN FILM LOCATIONS
- City: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / UNKNOWN FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Film,United States
- Reuters ID: LVA003EIMFIA5
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Actor Alec Baldwin hit the red carpet with 6 of his young children all dressed in matching suits for the premiere of his animated film "Boss Baby Family Business" on Tuesday (June 22) in New York.
The actor's children, who range in age from 7 to only a few months old, were all fitted in black suits, neck ties and carried briefcases.
Baldwin gave all the credit to his wife, Hilaria.
"I'm blessed for that, I love that," said Baldwin explaining that the kids were excited for their moment to shine.
"They're like little actors - the moment they come here and the press line is over they are like, 'get this jacket off me, take this tie off. I don't want to wear shoes.' They want to wear their flip-flops or whatever," added Baldwin who also has a 24-year-old daughter, Ireland.
"Boss Baby Family Business" is a sequel to the 2017 film that tells the story two estranged brothers who are reunited with the help of a new boss baby that helps them create a new family business.
Newcomer, actress Amy Sedaris, said she hopes people feel like going to the theater to see the film, but glad audiences have multiple ways to enjoy the movie.
"It seems like right now people are just - mask off, they are doing it. I'm back at the gym, I love it, it feels so good, right? I mean, it's good they have an option. They can watch it at home, too on Peacock. So, at least you have a choice, we're not forcing anyone to go out to a movie theater."
"Boss Baby Family Business" will be released in theaters and available to stream on Peacock, July 2.
(Production: Alicia Powell / Hussein Al Waalie)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None