- Title: Alec Baldwin turns the red carpet into matching family affair
- Date: 23rd June 2021
- Summary: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (JUNE 22, 2021) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF ACTOR ALEC BALDWIN ON RED CARPET WITH HIS WIFE, HILARIA BALDWIN AND KIDS BALDWIN POSING FOR PICTURES WITH FAMILY (L-R) EDUARDO BALDWIN, RAFAEL BALDWIN, LEONARDO BALDWIN, ROMEO BALDWIN, LUCIA BALDWIN AND CARMEN BALDWIN MORE OF BALDWIN WITH FAMILY HILARIA POSING FOR PICTURES WITH DAUGHTERS CARMEN BALDWIN AND BABY MARÃA LUCÃA VICTORIA BALDWIN TAKING PICTURES OF KIDS ON RED CARPET ALEC AND HILARIA POSING FOR PICTURES ALEC AND HILARIA SPEAKING TO REPORTER (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR ALEC BALDWIN SAYING: (ON WHOSE IDEA IT WAS TO DRESS UP KIDS) "My wife and she - and I'm blessed for that, I love that, that's great. And, and the kids, they're gung-ho. And it's funny how, they're like little actors the moment they come here and the press line is over they are like, 'get this jacket off me, take this tie off. I don't want to wear shoes.' They want to wear their flip-flops or whatever. And so, they're like, they're like full blown actors. As soon as you say cut they want to go home." BALDWIN SPEAKING TO REPORTER (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR ALEC BALDWIN SAYING: "When I watched the first 'Boss Baby,' I have - nothing to do with me because I can't stand to watch myself. I never watch myself in movies, never. I mean, if it comes on, on TV, I go, 'oh, there you go, I remember that day, we shot that scene. I got pulled over by the cops on my way to work. But the, the I think that when I see 'Boss Baby' because I've watched it a few times because of my kids, I'm amazed at how beautiful the animation these guys are the best, they are the best."
- Embargoed: 7th July 2021 02:34
- Keywords: alec baldwin boss baby cartoon film movie premiere red carpet
- Location: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / UNKNOWN FILM LOCATIONS
- City: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / UNKNOWN FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Film,United States
- Reuters ID: LVA001EIMFIA5
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Actor Alec Baldwin hit the red carpet with 6 of his young children all dressed in matching suits for the premiere of his animated film "Boss Baby Family Business" on Tuesday (June 22) in New York.
The actor's children, who range in age from 7 to only a few months old, were all fitted in black suits, neck ties and carried briefcases.
Baldwin gave all the credit to his wife, Hilaria.
"I'm blessed for that, I love that," said Baldwin explaining that the kids were excited for their moment to shine.
"They're like little actors - the moment they come here and the press line is over they are like, 'get this jacket off me, take this tie off. I don't want to wear shoes.' They want to wear their flip-flops or whatever," added Baldwin who also has a 24-year-old daughter, Ireland.
"Boss Baby Family Business" is a sequel to the 2017 film that tells the story two estranged brothers who are reunited with the help of a new boss baby that helps them create a new family business.
Newcomer, actress Amy Sedaris, said she hopes people feel like going to the theater to see the film, but glad audiences have multiple ways to enjoy the movie.
"It seems like right now people are just - mask off, they are doing it. I'm back at the gym, I love it, it feels so good, right? I mean, it's good they have an option. They can watch it at home, too on Peacock. So, at least you have a choice, we're not forcing anyone to go out to a movie theater."
"Boss Baby Family Business" will be released in theaters and available to stream on Peacock, July 2.
(Production: Alicia Powell / Hussein Al Waalie)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None