- Title: Water desalination machine introduced in coastal Indian state
- Date: 4th September 2021
- Summary: MANGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA (SEPTEMBER 03, 2021) (ANI - NO USE INDIA) DISTRIBUTOR FOR RAINMAN AUSTRALIA WATER DESALINATION SYSTEM IN INDIA, JEFFREY SEBASTIAN SITTING IN BOAT BESIDE MACHINE USED TO DESALINATE SEA WATER VARIOUS OF MACHINE VARIOUS OF WATER BEING FILLED IN BOTTLES THROUGH PIPE MAN DRINKING WATER (SOUNDBITE) (English) DISTRIBUTOR FOR RAINMAN AUSTRALIA WATER DESALINATION SYSTEM, JEFFREY SEBASTIAN, SAYING: "It takes seawater or lake water or river water and purifies it and sea water is desalinated and it produces 140 liters per hour. What it does isâ€¦ the pressure supply unit it sucks the water from the ocean or lake or river, it prefilterate, sends it to the desalination unit, where it is desalinated and you get fresh water. VARIOUS OF MACHINE VARIOUS OF WATER BEING POURED INTO SEA THROUGH PIPE
- Embargoed: 18th September 2021 11:07
- Keywords: India drinkable water environment fishermen machine seawater
- Location: MANGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA
- City: MANGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Topics: Asia / Pacific,Environment
- Reuters ID: LVA001ETAYKWF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Authorities in India's southern Mangaluru city on Friday (September 03) introduced a water desalination machine to turn salty seawater into drinkable water.
The machine has the capacity to convert 140 liters of water per hour. It takes seawater or any other saline water and purifies it by sucking water from the water body and sending it to desalination unit for purification.
The machine will prove to be beneficial for fishermen who go out in the sea for long period of time and face water shortage during their stay.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None