- Title: Stars glow again at San Sebastian film festival
- Date: 17th September 2021
- Summary: SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN (SEPTEMBER 17, 2021) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF COTILLARD AND DIRECTOR FLORE VASSEUR POSING FOR MEDIA
- Embargoed: 1st October 2021 19:39
- Keywords: Antonio Banderas Marion Cotillard Penelope Cruz San Sebastian Spain arrivals cinema film festival red carpet
- Location: SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN
- City: SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN
- Country: Spain
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Europe,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA005EV3YVRH
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: San Sebastian International Film Festival opened on Friday (September 17) with shining stars such as Spaniards Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas and French star Marion Cotillard.
The French actress attended the opening before receiving her Donostia Award at the 69th edition of the film festival.
Cruz arrived at the largest Spanish film festival after winning best actress prize at Venice festival for playing a single mother in Pedro Almodovar's "Parallel Mothers."
The festival ends next Saturday (September 25) night with a gala, where the winners of the Golden and Silver Shells for best film and director will be announced.
(Production: Vincent West, Elena Rodriguez)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None