- Title: Britain's Prince William and Kate arrive at 'No Time To Die' world premiere
- Date: 28th September 2021
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (SEPTEMBER 28, 2021) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** BRITAIN'S PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE, THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE, ARRIVING AND BEING GREETED AT PREMIERE / WILLIAM AND KATE WALKING ALONG CARPET AND SHAKING HANDS WITH BARBARA BROCCOLI AND MICHAEL G. WILSON BRITAIN'S PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILLA, DUCHESS OF CORNWALL, GETTING OUT OF CAR / GREETING KATE AND WILLIAM ROYALS ON CARPET CHARLES AND CAMILLA AND WILLIAM AND KATE WALKING UP THE CARPET KATE TALKING TO A MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES, LINED UP ON CARPET WILLIAM TALKING TO MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES, LINED UP ON CARPET KATE, WILLIAM, CAMILLA AND CHARLES AT TOP OF STAIRS / TURNING TO GO IN WIDE OF CARPET WITH 007 SIGNS
- Embargoed: 12th October 2021 19:49
- Keywords: Camilla Daniel Craig James Bond Kate Middleton No Time To Die Prince Charles Prince William premiere world premiere
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- Country: UK
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Europe,Royals
- Reuters ID: LVA001EWMXHDZ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Britain's Prince Charles and his son Prince William and their wives, Camilla and Kate were among the guests at the delayed world premiere of James Bond film "No Time To Die" on Tuesday (September 28).
The royal foursome arrived at the end of the red carpet after stars including Daniel Craig and Lashana Lynch had gone inside the Royal Albert Hall.
"No Time To Die," the 25th Bond movie, has been delayed three times since its original April 2020 slot as cinemas around the world were forced to shut their doors as well as impose audience number restrictions due to the pandemic.
The Universal Pictures and MGM film marks Craig's fifth and final outing as the suave British secret agent known for his love of fast cars and cool gadgets, wrapping up a 15-year tenure that began with 2006's "Casino Royale."
After being greeted by producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson, William and Kate spoke with members of the armed forces, before making their way into the venue.
''No Time To Die'' begins its cinema rollout this week, it is among the most anticipated movies this autumn.
(Production: Will Russell, Sarah Mills)
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None