- Title: Franceâ€™s Rabiot out of Nations League final with COVID-19
- Date: 9th October 2021
- Summary: SAINT-DENIS, FRANCE (FILE - MAY 7, 2018) (REUTERS) ADRIEN RABIOT DURING PARIS ST GERMAIN TRAINING SESSION PARIS ST GERMAIN PLAYERS TRAINING SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE (FILE - SEPTEMBER 17, 2018) (REUTERS) RABIOT JOGGING DURING TRAINING SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE (FILE - MARCH 5, 2018) (REUTERS) PARIS ST GERMAIN PLAYERS MAKING A CIRCLE RABIOT DURING TRAINING EXERCISE SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE (FILE - APRIL 13, 2018) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF RABIOT SPEAKING TO THEN PARIS ST GERMAIN HEAD COACH, UNAI EMERY
- Embargoed: 23rd October 2021 10:51
- Keywords: Adrien Rabiot Covid 19 positive test France Nations League final
- Location: SAINT-DENIS AND SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE
- City: SAINT-DENIS AND SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE
- Country: US
- Topics: Sport,Tennis,United States
- Reuters ID: LVA001EYFSRB3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: France's midfielder Adrien Rabiot has been ruled out of Sunday's Nations League final against Spain after testing positive for COVID-19, the French Football Federation (FFF) said on Saturday (October 9).
Rabiot, who plays for Juventus, was isolating and would not travel to Milan from Turin with the squad, the FFF said.
He will not be replaced in the group and Aurelien Tchouameni is likely to start in the clash at the San Siro.
(Production: Andrew Ragg)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None