- Title: ITALY: D&G celebrates Naomi Campbell anniversary in style
- Date: 27th September 2010
- Summary: MILAN, ITALY (SEPTEMBER 26, 2010) (REUTERS) EXTERIOR OF DOLCE&GABBANA STORE PHOTO OF MODEL NAOMI CAMPBELL IN STORE WINDOW
- Embargoed: 12th October 2010 13:00
- Location: Italy
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA5LZR6LIX6NU10XBVOBHCBGDE3
- Story Text: Italian designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana marked supermodel Naomi Campbell's 25th anniversary in the fashion industry with a glitzy party in Milan on Sunday (September 26).
The bash, which was held at the Dolce & Gabbana store following the brand's main line presentation at Milan fashion week, got the model emotional, with tears running down her face as she hugged the designers upon arrival.
Dolce & Gabbana are also releasing a limited edition t-shirt collection with 14 different designs bearing iconic photographs of Campbell to honour her fashionable career.
The t-shirts in support of 'Fashion for Relief' and portraying Campbell over the years, were introduced to guests with a performance by 14 models, with the supermodel taking a break from the festivities to sign purchased items for fans.
One of the most renowned models in the world for her life both on and off the catwalk, 40-year-old Campbell began modelling in London at the age of 15.
Campbell's career as one of the original "supers" has seen her fronting campaigns and runways for many of the world's top fashion houses and designers, covering fashion magazines and editorials and extending also to music videos, literature, perfume lines and charity work. The beauty has also hit the headlines for her temper and legal issues.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Video restrictions: parts of this video may require additional clearances. Please see ‘Business Notes’ for more information.