- Title: VARIOUS FILE: Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell to become parents
- Date: 12th January 2013
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (FILE - OCTOBER 21, 2011) (REUTERS) **CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY** ACTRESS EVAN RACHEL WOOD POSING FOR PHOTOS AT "IDES OF MARCH PREMIERE" VARIOUS WOOD SPEAKING TO REPORTER NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE -OCTOBER 05, 2011) (REUTERS) ACTRESS EVAN RACHEL WOOD SPEAKING TO REPORTER AT "IDES OF MARCH PREMIERE" (SOUNDBITE) (English) EVAN RACHEL WOOD, ACTRESS, SAYING: "He's a 10 man, a 10. This is one of the most fun experiences I've ever had, so he's great." BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (FILE - OCTOBER 22, 2011) (REUTERS) ACTOR JAMIE BELL SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT TIN TIN PREMIERE LONDON, ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM, (FILE-MARCH 09, 2011) (REUTERS) JAMIE BELL SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT "THE EAGLE" PREMIERE JAMIE BELL TALKING TO MEDIA (SOUNDBITE) (English) JAMIE BELL ACTOR PLAYING ESCA, SAYING: "It is about finding cultural identity I think at the heart of it. It is cultural identity, it is about finding self respect." MORE OF BELL TALKING TO MEDIA
- Embargoed: 27th January 2013 12:00
- Location: Belgium
- Country: Belgium
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment / Showbiz
- Reuters ID: LVAEIDXQFG34IAVY59W551FNZYA8
- Story Text: Actress Evan Rachel Wood said on Friday that she and her husband, British actor Jamie Bell, are expecting their first child.
"Thanks for all your warm wishes," Wood, 25, wrote on her Twitter account. "We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!"
Moments earlier, Wood posted a picture of the pregnancy book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" on the social media site.
It will be the first child for both Wood and Bell, who wed in October.
Wood rose to Hollywood stardom for her roles in 2008's "The Wrestler" and the 2003 coming-of-age drama "Thirteen." She was nominated for an Emmy award for the 2011 television mini-series "Mildred Pierce."
Bell, 26, found fame as the teen star of "Billy Elliot," about a ballet dancer growing up in a tough coal mining town in northern England. He won a British BAFTA award for the role and has since appeared in adventure movies such as "The Eagle". In 2011 he portrayed the title character in Steven Spielberg's "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn."
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None