- Title: GERMANY: Rena Lange presents Pret-a-Porter on a couture level
- Date: 22nd January 2011
- Summary: BERLIN, GERMANY (JANUARY 20, 2010) (REUTERS) ***CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** EXTERIOR MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK TENT INTERIOR GUESTS AT CATWALK GERMAN ACTRESS KAROLINE HERFURTH PHOTOGRAPHERS TAKING PICTURES GERMAN FORMULA ONE DRIVER NICO ROSBERG WITH GIRLFRIEND PHOTOGRAPHERS GERMAN TV PRESENTER BARBARA SCHOENEBERG
- Embargoed: 6th February 2011 12:00
- Location: Germany, Germany
- Country: Germany
- Topics: Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA7FC89VXJBUV59O3SA2QXFRG22
- Story Text: Elegant and luxurious - These two words best describe the latest collection of German label Rena Lange. Designer Julian Neale presented his new Pret-a-Porter creations at the Berlin Fashion Week on Thursday (January 20).
Spotted in the front row was actress Karoline Herfurth, who gained international fame with her role in Tom Tykwer's "The Perfume", and Formula One driver Nico Rosberg who is part of the Mercedes Team. The German athlete with Finnish roots is the son of former Formula One Champion Keke Rosberg.
Rena Lange is well known for using only finest fabrics. This combined with precise tailoring and signature trims makes the ready-to-wear lines seem to have reached couture level.
In his Autum/Winter 2011 collection Neale presented elegant skirts, dresses and suits, mostly combined with high leather boots. When it comes to colours the designer made use of black and white but did not shy away from loud tones such as red, blue, orange and purple.
Rena Lange exports fashion to every single continent. There are more than 21 shops to be found world-wide, in addition the brand is distributed by 350 international retailers.
The Fashion Week Berlin runs until Saturday (January 22). More than 40 brands are on show at the event, presenting their latest collections to industry professionals.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None