- Title: JAPAN: DESIGNER KENZO UNVEILS AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION.
- Date: 6th July 1987
- Summary: 1. GVs & SV INTERIOR Models dancing displaying skirts and matching blazers. (5 SHOTS) 0.25 2. SV Male models wearing suits with matching trousers. 0.37 3. SV Male models wearing Arctic style fur hats and sunglasses. 0.47 4. SV Female models dressed in formal suit wear. (3 SHOTS) 1.00 5. GVs Men in suits and coats. 1.06 6. GVs Disco gear being modelled. (2 SHOTS) 1.19 7. GVs Models wearing cossack style gear with trilby hats. 1.29 8. GV Madonna style look alike model. 1.35 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
- Embargoed: 21st July 1987 13:00
- Location: TOKYO, JAPAN
- Country: Japan
- Topics: General
- Reuters ID: LVA294D89HNCUP0OVHIAKEDX4C0I
- Story Text: TOKYO, JAPAN
The world famous fashion designer Kenzo unveiled his latest autumn/winter creations at a lavish showing in Tokyo on July 4. The fashion-conscious Japanese had been eagerly awaiting the Kenzo fashion extravaganza which was made even more spectacular with special stage and lighting effects. Like other Japanese designers this year, Kenzo has gone for long coats for men, with cossack style hats. A recurrent theme throughout were the longline coats and Trilby hats for men, while black and white was popular for women.
<strong>Source: REUTERS - KIMIAKI TANAKA</strong>
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None