- Title: ITALY: DESIGNER ANNA MOLINARI PRESENTS HER NEW COLLECTION FOR THE BLUMARINE LABEL
- Date: 2nd March 1998
- Summary: MILAN, ITALY (MARCH 2, 1998) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. LV/SLV VARIOUS OF MODELS ON CATWALK (10 SHOTS) 2.31 2. LV DESIGNER ANNA MOLINARI WALKING DOWN CATWALK ACCOMPANIED BY MODELS 2.35 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
- Embargoed: 17th March 1998 12:00
- Location: MILAN, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Reuters ID: LVA6800AECRRLG9DYRVVSR3DP6CW
- Story Text: Designer Anna Molinari has presented her new collection for the Blumarine label at the Milan Fashion Week.
Blumarine's Autumn/Winter collection for 1998 from designer Anna Molinari was dominated by pastel colours.
Models wore outfits made almost entirely from a palette of violet, dusty pink, mint green, pearl grey and pale yellow.Occasionally black and grey creations broke up the pastel rainbow but Molinari definitely favours soft colours this season.
The collection revolved around a dreamy lingerie-inspired, super-feminine female form, adorned with lots of satin and lace.Skirts were below the knee in silk, satin or velvet.They were often paired with fur-trimmed sweaters in the same hue.
Pants were very slim and paired with tiny sweaters or cardigans.A recurring theme was a series of forties-inspired suits that the models wore with fox-fur stoles dyed light pink or green.The models all wore vertigo-inducing high heels.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None