- Title: FRANCE: DESIGNER JOHN RIBBE PRESENTS HIS SPRIN-SUMMER COLLECTION
- Date: 12th October 1998
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (OCTOBER 12, 1998) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. SLV/SV HIGHTLIGHTS OF DESIGNER JOHN RIBBE'S READY-TO-WEAR SPRING-SUMMER COLLECTION (12 SHOTS) 1.54 2. SV DESIGNER RIBBE WALKS ALONG CATWALK AT THE END OF THE SHOW 2.19 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
- Embargoed: 27th October 1998 12:00
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Reuters ID: LVAD67L82F4X19N5ETL9X6MXW9F1
- Story Text: Designer John Ribbe has presented a cheeky, revealing spring-summer collection at the Paris fashion shows.
Half-naked models strolled down the catwalk at Ribbe's ready-to-wear collection unveiled in Paris on Monday (October 12).
If simplicity of form and colour was his aim, he achieved it.Seams were apparent through the clothes, and many of the outfits were transparent.The odd bare bottom peeked out from beneath minimalist shirts and tops.
The collection was sleek, sensual and predominantly white.
The designer himself took a bow at the end of the show.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None