- Title: FRANCE; DESIGNER UNGARO UNVEILS SPRING-SUMMER COLLECTION
- Date: 14th October 1994
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (OCTOBER 14, 1994) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. LV DAYTIME WEAR, SHORT SKIRTS IN SUITS OF BLACK AND WHITE 0.10 2. LV/SV LEOPARD-SKIN SUITS/ FLORAL SUIT (2 SHOTS) 0.26 3. LV/SV BRIGHTLY-COLOURED SUITS (2 SHOTS) 0.53 4. SV/ZOOM-OUT FLORAL BLOUSES UNDER PLAID JACKETS (2 SHOTS) 1.00 5. SV ORIENTAL TROUSER SUITS, WHITE AND BLUE LEOPARD-SKIN (3 SHOTS) 1.31 6. SV PADDED SILK JACKET 1.38 7. SV/LV LEOPARD-SKIN BLOUSES OVER FLORAL TROUSER SUITS (3 SHOTS) 1.55 8. LV/SV FEATHER BOAS OVER BLACK SEQUINED DRESSES (3 SHOTS) 2.23 9. SV PINK SEQUINED DRESS 2.30 10. SV DESIGNER EMANUEL UNGARO WALKS OUT TO GREET AUDIENCE, SURROUNDED BY MODELS 2.48 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Embargoed: 29th October 1994 12:00
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Reuters ID: LVAEVXC92A8741NF4A33LB653E20
- Story Text: Designer Emanuel Ungaro sent out clothes for real life at his spring-summer collection shown in Paris on Friday (October 14) with clothes for businesswomen or for nightlife.
Except for a single pair of trousers, daywear was all dresses, florals, animal skin prints or plaids. All were matched with tailored jackets.
Soft and serious summer suits with power shoulders made sensible, elegant clothes for the executive. Skirts were usually flared, sometimes knee length, sometimes puffed out over frothy petticoats.
For nightclub outings there were fake tiger and leopard fur jackets on leather knock-out minis or Oriental trouser suits in white or black with glittery embroidered edging.
Other evening wear included black suits that go everywhere and exotic tunic and waistcoat ensembles accessoried with heavy gold jewellery and coin belts.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None