- Title: BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: HEAVY FIGHTING AROUND SANSKI MOST CONTINUES
- Date: 19th October 1995
- Summary: NEAR SANSKI MOST, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (OCTOBER 19, 1995) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) (QUALITY AS INCOMING) 1. LV BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT SOLDIERS (BIH) MOVING ALONG THE LINES 0.07 2. SV BIH SOLDIERS WALKING THROUGH TRENCHES 0.11 3. LV/SV BIH SOLDIERS MOVING THROUGH WOODLAND, AUDIO OF GUNFIRE (4 SHOTS) 0.29 4. GV BIH SOLDIERS WALKING DOWN HILL, AUDIO OF GUNFIRE 0.39 5. SV BIH SOLDIERS RUNNING, AUDIO OF GUNFIRE 0.43 6. SV EXPLOSION IN TREES 0.49 7. LV/SV BIH SOLDIERS IN TRENCHES (2 SHOTS) 0.55 8. LV BIH SOLDIER FIRING GRENADE LAUNCHER 1.08 9. LV BIH SOLDIERS RUNNING FIRING MACHINE GUNS, AUDIO OF INCOMING MACHINE GUN FIRE 1.20 10.GV BIH SOLDIERS ON HILL, ONE THROWS GRENADE WHICH EXPLODES 1.24 11.SV BIH TANKS FIRING (2 SHOTS) 1.38 12.LV BIH SOLDIERS FIRING (3 SHOTS) 1.53 13.SLV BIH ARTILLERY FIRING (2 SHOTS) 2.05 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA5JEFHEKOL0044JBLJW2RL1SL9
- Location: NEAR SANSKI MOST, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Duration: 00:02:53
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None
- Story Text: International military sources and the Bosnian government army confirmed there was heavy fighting around the town of Sanski Most in northwestern Bosnia on Thursday (October 19).
Artillery exchanges and infantry clashes between Bosnian government (BiH) and Bosnian Serb forces went on throughout the day north of the town.
An international military monitor reported that Serb forces have seized six kilometres (four miles) of ground in the area between Sanski Most and Prijedor in what seems to be an apparent violation of a week-old ceasefire.
A source in the government army 5th corps confirmed the loss of some territory to the Serbs.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:3rd November 1995 12:00