- Title: BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA : FIERCE FIGHTING CONTINUES IN VELIKA KLADUSA
- Date: 30th March 1995
- Summary: VRNOGRAC, NEAR VELIKA KLADUSA, BOSNIA-HERZOGOVINA (MARCH 30, 1995)(RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. SV SOLDIERS LOYAL TO REBEL MOSLEM LEADER FIKRET ABDIC RUNNING THROUGH WOOD (WHITE CLOTHES) 0.13 2. SV ABDIC'S TROOPS IN POSITION / SOUND OF GUNFIRE 0.16 3. SV SMOKE RISING FROM HOUSE / SOUND OF GUNFIRE 0.20 4. SV ABDIC'S SOLDIERS ON TANK 0.36 5. SV ABDIC'S SOLDIERS WALKING TO VILLAGE 0.44 6. SV VARIOUS OF ABDIC'S SOLDIERS SEARCHING BUILDINGS 1.11 7. SV ABDIC'S SOLDIERS STANDING BY DESTROYED BUILDING / AMMUNITION 1.20 8. SV VARIOUS OF CIVILIANS FLEEING THROUGH WOODS 1.40 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVAD4KEIXTESLVOG7BFQUNGBOCPR
- Location: VRNOGRAC, NEAR VELIKA KLADUSA, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Duration: 00:01:44
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None
- Story Text: Fierce fighting continued on Thursday (March 30) near Velika Kladusa between soldiers from the Bosnian government's Fifth Corps and rebel Moslem troops loyal to rebel Moslem leader Fikret Abdic.
Abdic's troops, backed by tanks, artillery and heavy machine guns, took Vrnograc village, five kilometres east of the town Velika Kladusa on Thursday, rebel Moslem officials said.
They also said that members of Abdic's "Pcele" (Bees) commando unit were involved in the fighting.
Many civilians, mostly elderly people and children, fled from their homes in the battle zone.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:14th April 1995 13:00