BOSNIA: HEAVY FIGHTING CONTINUES BETWEEN REBEL MOSLEMS AND BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT ARMY
- Title: BOSNIA: HEAVY FIGHTING CONTINUES BETWEEN REBEL MOSLEMS AND BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT ARMY
- Date: 11th December 1994
- Summary: VELIKA KLADUSA, NORTH-WEST BOSNIA (DECEMBER 11, 1994) (REUTERS TELEVISION - AVAILABLE ALL) 1. SV REBEL MOSLEM SOLDIERS 0.05 2. SCU CHILD HOLDING ROCKET LAUNCHER 0.08 3. SVS REBEL MOSLEM SOLDIERS FIRING AND RUNNING BETWEEN HOUSES UNDER FIRE (7 SHOTS) 0.44 4. GV OF HOUSES (2 SHOTS) 0.50 5. SV GROUP OF REBEL MOSLEM SOLDIERS SINGING A SONG OF VELIKA KLADUSA ACCOMPANIED BY AN ACCORDION (3 SHOTS) 1.07 6. SLV REBEL MOSLEMS SHOUTING WAR CRY (2 SHOTS) 1.21 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVAB1DGWGCU3RVNP3UO5C2WS9C3Z
- Location: VELIKA KLADUSA, NORTH-WEST BOSNIA
- Duration: 00:01:23
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None
- Story Text: Heavy fighting continued on Sunday (December 11) between rebel Moslem troops loyal to their leader Fikret Abdic and the Bosnian Government Army's Fifth corps in the town of Velika Kladusa, 30 kms (20 miles) north of Bihac.
There were intensive street fights in the town, with exchange of small arms fire between foes.
Rebel Moslem soldiers have been fighting alongside Bosnian Serbs and joint forces were closing in on the northwestern town of Velika Kladusa.
United Nations sources said that the fall of Velika Kladusa would open the way for Abdic's forces to press south and engage the Government Fifth corps which is defending Bihac from the rear.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:26th December 1994 12:00