- Title: FRANCE: TWA RELEASES NAMES OF BOEING 747 PLANE CRASH VICTIMS
- Date: 19th July 1996
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (JULY 19, 1996) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. LV EXT TWA OFFICE IN PARIS 0.11 2. SV TWA SIGN IN WINDOW 0.17 3. SV TWA SPOKESMAN GILBERT DENNEMONT GIVING THE BREAKDOWN BY NATIONALITY OF PASSENGERS ON THE PLANE (ENGLISH) (6 SHOTS) 1.26 4. SV DENNEMONT SAYING "REST ASSURED THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS, TWA WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON SAFETY" (ENGLISH) 1.33 5. CU LIST OF PASSENGER NAMES (2 SHOTS) 2.18 6. SV WOMAN READING NEWSPAPER WITH HEADLINES ABOUT THE CRASH (4 SHOTS) 2.56 7. CU MORE NEWSPAPERS (3 SHOTS) 3.29 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA4IRPA5EVK1TON3ZAXVOWU3II3
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Duration: 00:03:31
- Story Text: INTRO: The American airline TWA has issued a breakdown of the nationalities of passengers killed when a Boeing 747 plane crashed yesterday on a flight from New York to Paris.
TWA issued a breakdown on Friday (July 19) of the nationalities of passengers killed when a Boeing 747 plane on a New York-Paris flight exploded and crashed off New York on Wednesday, killing all aboard.
The plane was carrying 230 passengers of whom 169 were Americans, including all 35 crew members aboard. The other passengers on board, included 42 French, 11 Italians, two Norwegians, one Spaniard, one Briton, one Chinese, one Portuguese, one Swede and one German.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:3rd August 1996 13:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None