- Title: GERMANY: MICHAEL SCHUMACHER CRASHES AT HOCKENHEIM GRAND PRIX FORMULA ONE RACE
- Date: 30th July 2000
- Summary: HOCKENHEIMRING, GERMANY (JULY 30, 2000) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 1. FORMULA-1 FANS ARRIVING FOR RACE 2. FAN HOLDING UP PAPER PLATE READING LOOKING FOR TICKET 3. FANS WALKING PAST FERRARI SOUVENIR STAND 4. VARIOUS OF FANS AT SOUVENIR STAND 5. MAN PUTTING ON SHIRT AND BASEBALL CAP, THROWING FERRARI CAP ON FLOOR 6. PEOPLE LOOKING AT BMW Z8 ON DISPLAY 7. RACE CAR ON DISPLAY 8. BAND PERFORMING 9. VARIOUS OF FANS WALKING PAST 10. FINNS WITH WOOLY HATS WALKING PAST 11. VOX POP (German) F-1 FAN WITH SNORKEL ON HEAD SAYING: It will be raining today and anything can happen. You saw the weather over the past few days: its unpredictable. It will start raining at 2:05 p.m. 12. FAN NEXT TO FLAG 13. VOX POP (Scottish) F-1 FAN SAYING: Nice weather, nice people! And the beer is great. 14. PAN ACROSS SCOTTISH FANS AS ONE OF THEM LIFTS HIS KILT 15. VOX POP (German) F-1 FAN (asked about his face paint) SAYING: That was very expensive, its protection factor 50. The native Brazilians use the same stuff to protect their skin. All this checmical stuff sucks. 16. WIDE OF FANS 17. VOX POP (German) F-1 FAN SAYING: Were one big family and there are no fights. A group from Berlin was worried that there could be trouble if the English show up but we told them not to worry. 18. PAST OUT WILLIAMS FAN LYING IN DIRT 19. PAN FROM FANS TO EMPTY WINE BOTTLES NEATLY LINED UP ON CAR ROOF Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
- Reuters ID: LVAAC9PK6JP42P6B1D83NN1ZNSP3
- Location: HOCKENHEIMRING, GERMANY
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 00:04:02
- Story Text: It was not the bad weather on Sunday which ruined the
German fans good mood at the Hockenheim Grand Prix but the
crash of their hero Michael Schumacher.
One fan was only partly wrong when he predicted that
will be raining today, adding anything can happen.
Michael Schumachers misfortunes continued when he crashed
out shortly after the start of the German Grand Prix on
The Ferrari driver, who has now failed to finish four of
last five races, hit a tyre barrier after a collision with
Italian Giancarlo Fisichella's Benetton.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:14th August 2000 13:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None