- Title: ITALY: Blumarine plays with fairytales at Milan 2013 spring/summer fashion week
- Date: 23rd September 2012
- Summary: MILAN, ITALY (SEPTEMBER 21, 2012) (REUTERS) VARIOUS MODELS ON CATWALK AT BLUMARINE FASHION SHOW ITALIAN DESIGNER ANNA MOLINARI GREETING AUDIENCE
- Embargoed: 8th October 2012 13:00
- Location: Italy
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Business,Arts,Industry
- Reuters ID: LVAC1ZA005GKCO2GQ7QDRFC310LV
- Story Text: Italian designer Anna Molinari ventured into a fairy world for her 2013 spring-summer Blumarine collection on Friday (September, 21).
Draped dresses in chiffon, silk and lame lace were light and airy for a woman who loves a touch of classic elegance.
The entire collection celebrated natural beauty.
Timeless pieces were embroidered with gold and silver thread to create the inimitable knitwear patterns for which Blumarine is famous.
Molinari worked a palette of pink, white, light green and black for every moment of the day.
Parkas in silk and oversized knits were paired with laser-cut trousers for a contemporary luxury.
For the evening, Molinari created unique lace motifs for black see-through dresses.
Other cocktail dresses shone with decor embroidery of stones and crystals.
Accessories featured leather sandals with interwoven strings, while golden mouth-shaped necklaces added an ironic note to the sensual classic collection.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.