- Title: FRANCE: LOLITA LEMPICKA UNVEILS HER 1998 SPRING SUMMER COLLECTION
- Date: 16th October 1997
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (OCTOBER 16, 1997) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. LV/SV OF THE COLLECTION (14 SHOTS) 1.47 2. SV INES RIVERO - CHE GUEVARA'S GRANDDAUGHTER IN WHITE WEDDING DRESS 1.56 3. SV PULL OUT SLV THE FINALE : LOLITA LEMPICKA ON CATWALK WITH TOP MODELS AND EMBRACING RIVERO 2.32 Initials P3 S3 Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Embargoed: 31st October 1997 12:00
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Reuters ID: LVA7X1MLJIGONDH43PWYFYFHQ0K
- Story Text: French designer Lolita Lempicka has unveiled her 1998 Spring Summer ready-to-wear collection at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris with the grand-daughter of Che Guevara modelling the range.
Lolita Lempicka, a woman noted for her strongly feminine creations, showed a variety of lightweight suits with long jackets worn on bermuda shorts, micro-minis or pants.
Lempicka married jackets with soft skirts in muslin and lingerie top or long dresses in muslin with embroidered lace. Her Spring collection offered slim silhouettes marrying long cardigans with refreshing dresses.
Shapes were clean and simple with colours ranging from ocre, to sienna and flamboyant red. Lempicka ended her show with several beautiful embroidered tulle wedding dresses.
Fashion model Ines Riverao, the grand-daughter of Che Guevara, was on the catwalk. She later spoke of her love of Lempicka's designs.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None