- Title: USA: DONATELLA VERSACE PRESENTS HER AUTUMN-WINTER COLLECTION FOR VERSUS
- Date: 29th March 1998
- Summary: NEW YORK CITY, UNITED STATES (MARCH 28, 1998) (RTV-ACCESS ALL) 1. SV EXTERIOR ROSELAND BALLROOM, VENUE FOR VERSUS FASHION SHOW 0.06 2. SV MODEL ON RUNWAY IN VERSUS FASHION 0.14 3. MCU ACTOR-WRITER WOODY ALLEN (COVERING HIS EARS) AND WIFE SOON-YI 0.21 4. SV MODELS IN VERSUS FASHIONS 1.33 5. SV ACTOR HUGH GRANT WITH GIRLFRIEND ACTRESS ELIZABETH HURLEY BESIDE HIM (HIDDEN) TALKING TO SINGER SHERYL CROW (RIFHT) 1.38 6. SV MODELS IN VERSUS FASHIONS 1.56 7. SLV ALL MODELS ON RUNWAY AT END OF SHOW 2.12 8. SLV PULL OUT LV DESIGNER DONATELLA VERSACE ON RUNWAY TO GREAT APPLAUSE. 2.30 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
- Embargoed: 13th April 1998 13:00
- Location: NEW YORK CITY, UNITED STATES
- Country: USA
- Reuters ID: LVA83Y3EM58BOVGY566Y6YQV3G9A
- Story Text: Donatella Versace, the sister of the murdered designer Gianni Versace, was given a rousing reception at a presentation of her new autumn-winter collection for her Versus label in New York.
Fashion Week in New York kicked off Saturday (March 28) with Donatella Versace's autumn-winter collection.
The Italian designer held the show for her Versus line in New York's famous Roseland Ballroom, and had her models walk the runway to live music by the Foo Fighters.
Celebrities Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley were on the front row, along with Woody Allen and his wife Soon-Yi.
Donatella Versace's newest collection featured a lot of black, with color accents.It lived up to the line's trademark hard-edged sexiness, but with a softer touch.
Fashion Week continues in New York through Friday, with shows by some of the world's best known desingers, including Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani, Ana Sui, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None