BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT FORCES CONSOLIDATE THEIR POSITIONS NEAR BOSANSKA KRUPARecord ID: 639614
- Title: BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT FORCES CONSOLIDATE THEIR POSITIONS NEAR BOSANSKA KRUPA
- Date: 20th September 1995
- Summary: BOSANSKA KRUPA, NEAR BIHAC, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (SEPTEMBER 20, 1995)(RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. SV DESERTED STREET 0.05 2. SLV BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT ARMY (BIH) SOLDIERS IN VILLAGE / TALKING TO CIVILIANS 0.09 3. LV NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANISATION (NATO) F-16 JET FLY OVERHEAD DROPPING FLARES 0.15 4. LV/SLV BIH SOLDIERS BEGINNING REPAIR WORK ON BRIDGE ALLEGEDLY BLOWN-UP BY RETREATING BOSNIAN SERB TROOPS (4 SHOTS) 0.40 5. SV CHILD WATCHING 0.44 6. SV/LV BIH SOLDIERS CROSSING MAKESHIFT BRIDGE (4 SHOTS) 1.12 7. GV STREET IN TOWN 1.15 8. SLV EXT BUILDING ALLEGEDLY DAMAGED BY RETREATING SERBS 1.19 9. SV BIH SOLDIERS WITH WEAPONS RESTING BESIDE ROAD (3 SHOTS) 1.49 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA5Q3FBPDKB39YLI9D9Z2S16QOF
- Location: BOSANSKA KRUPA, NEAR BIHAC, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Duration: 00:01:50
- Story Text: Bosnian government forces continued to consolidate their positions near Bosanska Krupa on Wednesday (September 20), as the United Nations reported that the Moslem-Croat offensive sweeping through Serb-held western Bosnia had slowed but not ceased.
At Bosanska Krupa, Bosnian government forces worked on a bridge, trying to improve supply lines. United Nations (U.N.) observers said that the slowing down of the joint offensive against Bosnian Serbs was partly due to supply line problems.
Moslem units were also pressing on with securing villages left abandoned by the Bosnian Serbs.
A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) F-16 fighter bomber was filmed by a Reuters Television crew as it flew low over the area and dropped flares during a reconnaissance mission.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:5th October 1995 13:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None