- Title: SWITZERLAND : GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- Date: 6th March 1995
- Summary: GENEVA, SWITZERLAND (MARCH 6, 1995) (REUTERS TELEVISION - ACCESS ALL) 1. SV WORKERS PUTTING FINAL TOUCHES ON CARS FOR SHOW (2 SHOTS) 0.08 2. SV PEOPLE WASHING CARS (4 SHOTS) 0.20 3. SV CARS ON DISPLAY 0.23 4. SV FERRARI PRESIDENT LUCA DE MONTEZEMOLO TAKING ABOUT CAR 0.31 5. SCU RACE CAR DRIVER NIKI LAUDA 0.34 6. SV FERRARI F-50 ON DISPLAY (9 SHOTS) 1.21 7. SCU MONTEZUMOLO SPEAKING ABOUT THE CAR (ENGLISH) 2.04 8. PIEROT FERRARI, SON OF ENZO FERRARI (FOUNDER), OBSERVING CAR 9. SV F50 DESIGNER AMADEO FELISA OBSERVING THE NEW CAR 2.31 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA1FV3XVJ4OPK75KDQNNNNUFV0U
- Location: GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
- Country: Switzerland
- Duration: 00:02:34
- Story Text: Ferrari showed its new sports car at the Geneva motor show on Monday (March 6).
The new model, called the F50 to celebrate fifty years of car building by the legendary Italian marque, was unveiled by the company's President, Luca de Montezemolo, who called it a magnificent machine.
Also present were the car's designer, Amadeo Felisa, and Pierot Ferrari, son of the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:21st March 1995 12:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None