- Title: RUSSIA: A WEEK OF HAUTE COUTURE IN MOSCOW
- Date: 27th November 1994
- Summary: MOSCOW, RUSSIA (NOVEMBER 27, 1994) (RTV - ACCESS ALL) 1. GV STAGE AND CATWALK 0.08 2. SV OF WELL-DRESSED AUDIENCE (2 SHOTS) 0.16 3. SV MOSCOW MAYOR YURI LUZHKOV ARRIVING 0.24 4. GV/SV VARIOUS OF MODELS ON CATWALK IN FORMAL GOWNS (6 SHOTS) 1.36 5. SV AUDIENCE 1.45 6. SV DESIGNER PRESENTED WITH AWARD 2.07 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA8MVY2KD3KMGINP706SBWFG25R
- Location: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Duration: 00:02:07
- Story Text: A week of haute couture came to an end in Moscow on Sunday (November 27) with a grandiose show featuring the collections of designers such as Ted Lapidus, Paco Rabanne and Brioni.
Moscow's Mayor Yuri Luzhkov attended the gala - a culmination of individual fashion shows held all week at the Rossiya Concert Hall.
Fashion industry leaders hoped the events would bring Moscow's growing wealthy class closer to the world of haute couture.
Most of the audience paid several hundred U.S. dollars to attend.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:12th December 1994 12:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None