BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: UN RAPID REACTION FORCE VEHICLES MANEUVER TO AVOID BOSNIAN SERB FIRERecord ID: 639856
- Title: BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: UN RAPID REACTION FORCE VEHICLES MANEUVER TO AVOID BOSNIAN SERB FIRE
- Date: 11th September 1995
- Summary: SARAJEVO, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINIA (SEPT 11 1995) RTV - ACCESS ALL 1. LV/ZOOM-OUT/GV SMOKE PLUMES RISING OVER VOGOSCA (NORTH SARAJEVO) (5 SHOTS) 0.05 2. SLV PANS VARIOUS OF RAPID REACTION FORCE ARMOURED VEHICLES (2 SHOTS) 0.44 3. GV/PAN RAPID REACTION FORCE VEHICLES MOVING TO AVOID INCOMING BOSNIAN SERB FIRE/ YOUNG BOY RUNS ALONG SIDE AND CLIMBS ON VEHICLE (3 SHOTS) 1.23 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVA3UPEBP668CL93INPLFFKTOTMI
- Location: SARAJEVO, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Duration: 00:01:23
- Story Text: NATO and the United Nations (UN) continued their mixed air and artillary strikes on Bosnian Serb positions around Sarajevo on Monday (September 11).
Following attacks by Tomahawk Cruise missiles on Sunday and the refusal of Bosnian Serb Army Commander Ratko Mladic to withdraw any more heavy weapons from the 20km (12 mile) exclustion zone around Sarajevo, NATO jets responded with more bombs.
Bosnian Serb positions around Vogosca, north of Sarajevo, were targeted by the jets and artillary of the Rapid Reaction force moved into more stratigic positions around the area.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:26th September 1995 13:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None