- Title: CROATIA: ZAGREB EQUESTRIAN GRAND PRIX
- Date: 29th September 1996
- Summary: ZAGREB, CROATIA (SEPTEMBER 29, 1996) 1. JURAI HANULAY (SLOVAKIA) ON HIS WINNING ROUND 2. SPECTATORS 3. THOMAS BUHOLZER (SWITZERLAND) FINISHES SECOND 4. CROWD 5. MARC ETTER (SWITZERLAND) FINISHES THIRD 6. RESULTS BOARD 7. HANULAY RECEIVES HIS CUP Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Embargoed: 14th October 1996 13:00
- Location: ZAGREB, CROATIA
- Country: Croatia
- Reuters ID: LVA2HGSLAJ816319EEURKNEDHB1X
- Story Text: Juraj Hanulay of Slovenia, riding El Dorado Bingo, won the Zagreb Grand Prix on Sunday (September 29).
Hanulay set the pace in the jump-off with a clear round in 41.65 seconds.
Thomas Buholzer of Switzerland was quicker, 39.46 seconds, but had four faults to finish second on Wapiti.
Compatriot Marc Etter, riding Sirano De Fel, finished third. He also had a fence down but was marginally slower than Buholzer with a time of 39.49 seconds.
Austrian Ulrich Domanigo finished fourth on Killalde Clover with 4 faults in a time of 44.17 seconds.
The competition was the final event in the 3-day Volvo World Cup.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None