FILE: Rolling Stones set to release a greatest hits album called "GRRR!" to honour their 50th anniversary
- Title: FILE: Rolling Stones set to release a greatest hits album called "GRRR!" to honour their 50th anniversary
- Date: 4th September 2012
- Summary: WARSAW, POLAND (FILE - 13 APRIL 1967) (ORIGINALLY 4:3) (REUTERS) ROLLING STONES PLAYING AT CONGRESS HALL AT THE PALACE OF CULTURE, FAN WAVES SIGN VIENNA, AUSTRIA (FILE - 2 APRIL 1967) (ORIGINALLY 4:3) (REUTERS) ROLLING STONES FROM SIDE OF STAGE DRUMMER CHARLIE WATTS BRIAN JONES KEITH RICHARDS ON STAGE SHOT OF CROWD
- Reuters ID: LVA183AVZQHAJQGBPK5IIDWT3G6O
- Location: Austria, Poland, Brazil, United Kingdom
- Country: Austria Poland Brazil United Kingdom
- Duration: 00:00:17
- Topics: Entertainment
- Story Text: The Rolling Stones have announced the release of a new greatest hits album to commemorate their 50th anniversary. Called "GRRR!" the album will be available in various different formats - including a three-CD 50 track version featuring 50 tracks, and a four-CD deluxe version with 80 tracks. In addition to their classics, the collection will also include 2 new studio songs, "Gloom And Doom" and "One Last Shot."
Just last week, The Stones announced that they are set to play a series of four concerts this coming November in New York and London.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:19th September 2012 13:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.